GETRESPONSE DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the GetResponse Digital Marketing Certification Program („Program”).
- The Program is organized by GetResponse Sp. z o.o., a company incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office at Arkonska Street 6/A3, 80-387 Gdansk, Poland („GetResponse”, „we”, „us”, „our”).
- GetResponse Digital Marketing Certification Program is a program enabling its participants to take a series of educational online courses at https://certification.getresponse.com in order to become GetResponse certified experts in email marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, landing pages and conversion optimization, and inbound sales.
- GetResponse offers the following online courses within the Program: Email Marketing, Landing Pages & Conversion Optimization, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, and Inbound Sales. Courses are available in English only.
- The Program is open to anyone who is an adult, legally responsible under applicable laws and meets other requirements stipulated in these Terms and Conditions („Participant”).
- The Program is addressed to individuals whose participation in the Program is wholly or mainly connected with their business, trade, craft or profession.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Enrollment to the Program
- To participate in the Program, you should register via https://certification.getresponse.com and pay a registration fee.
- Registration fee for each of the courses available within the Program is of $199 (in words: one hundred ninety nine US Dollars) + VAT at your country current VAT rate.
- In order to register to the Program, you need to establish an individual account and provide actual contact information such as: name, surname, and email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email requiring your account activation.
- In order to receive a certification of the chosen course’s completion, you need to finish an entire online course and pass the final exam.
- In order to pass the final exam, you need to acquire minimum 70% pass grade.
- The final exam might be taken only once per each Participant.
- If you fail the final exam, you need to apply for re-enrollment via firstname.lastname@example.org to retake the test.
- Passing the final exam entitles you to get GetResponse Digital Marketing Certificate valid for one year starting from the chosen course’s completion. We will send you the Certificate via email on the email address provided within your registration to the Program.
- Certification of the chosen course’s completion entitles you to priority position of your business offer at https://www.getresponse.com/marketplace/join.
- Certification of all four courses’ completion entitles you to:
a) 50% discount for tickets for ResponseCon Conference 2019,
b) priority position of your posts on blog.getresponse.com
GetResponse’s intellectual property
- Any educational content, which GetResponse provides you with within the Program, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, text, graphics, pictures, audio and video files („Content”) is and remains the sole property of GetResponse.
- You undertake not to use the Content in any way apart from using it for your own educational purposes.
- Nothing in the Program shall constitute or be construed as a grant of any express or implied license or your other right to any of our intellectual property rights apart from your authorisation to inform about the certification received within the Program in your marketing and promotional activity.
- You undertake not to violate our intellectual property rights in particular not to make any changes in our trademarks or any other commercial identification, use them (1) in a misleading way, (2) in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your business (3) in a way that reflects adversely on us, our business or our customers (4) in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent or unlawful topic or material.
- You are not entitled to use any terms or phrases that refer to exclusivity, advance access or a unique relationship with GetResponse, in particular but not limited to terms or phrases suggesting you cooperate with GetResponse as a strategic, exclusive, special, or recommended business partner.
Disclaimers, limitation of liability
- We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, merchantability or fitness of your participation in the Program for any purpose. The Program is available „as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall GetResponse be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits or business opportunities, arising out of or relating to your participation in the Program.
- You agree to indemnify and hold GetResponse, its employees, directors, officers, co-operators and representatives harmless from any and all claims, losses (either direct or indirect), damages, expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees, arising out of your failure to comply with these Terms and Condidtions, any law regulations or any third parties’ rights, arising out of or related to your participation in the Program.
- Your personal data (such as name, surname, email address, payment information), provided to GetResponse within registration to the Program, will be processed by GetResponse for the purpose of running the Program - as voluntarily entered into by you under these Terms and Conditions, in particular but not limited to: registration process, Certificates’ and educational content delivery, handling enquiries or complaints. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the article 6 sec. 1 b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
- Subject to your consent, GetResponse will also process your personal data (email address), for sending marketing and promotional communication, including for the purpose of profiling your interests. In this respect, your personal data will be processed on the basis of the article 6 sec. 1 a) of GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will be stored for the time needed to pursue the purposes mentioned in clause 1 above. Personal data processed for the purposes mentioned in clause 2 above, will be stored until you withdraw your consent for such processing.
- You are entitled to request from GetResponse access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing. You are also entitled to request to receive your personal data and transmit them to another controller, as well as to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- The submission of your personal data, for the purposes mentioned in clause 1 above, is voluntary but necessary to participate in the Conference.
- GetResponse ascertains that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions and all applicable law regulations. GetResponse takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Any enquiries or complaints regarding your personal data processing may be submitted to GetResponse Data Protection Officer available at email@example.com.
- We may change or terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued participation in the Program constitues your acceptance of those changes.
- Any questions or complaints regarding your participation in the Program may be asked or made via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and GetResponse as a result of your participation in the Program.
- For any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the laws of Poland shall apply. Any disputes arising out of or related to your participation in the Program shall be resolved by common courts having jurisdiction over the registered office of GetResponse.